View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #304
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know, I know... but don't dash my hopes.

I mean, they could get away with just about anyone who's been in the lineup without much problem explaining their abilities being experiments or 084-ish tech. Guardian would be a no-brainer, since everyone has been trying to reproduce Cap in this side of the movieverse. Actually, they could use that to explain almost every one of the members. Even better, they could just put Heather in the suit, and Vindicator would give Joss another ass-kicking girl he seems to relish in.

The only problems they would run into would likely be Aurora and Northstar, since the twins are full blown mutants.

As for Wrecking Crew, it would seem logical to power them from one of the many looted objects from The Sandbox. Maybe even something to do with a mishap from handling the full "rage stick" Ward picked up.

And Damage Control could be the Lone Gunmen to this X-Files. They can come in and periodically lighten the mood by having them bitch about having to constantly clean up New York (after both Hulk and Avengers) and now the whole Hydra blowing shit up everywhere having them stretch their resources thin. Even as another one-shot, this would be entertaining.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote