View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 05:27 AM   #93
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm liking it enough, but there's definitely something not doing it for me. Trying to put my finger on it.

None of the characters are good at all yet, but I know that'll come good with the Whedon's and Tanchareon, so I've been giving that a free pass really. Guy playing Ward is an extremely wooden actor, seems terrible. Not a fan of Fitz and Simmons yet, finding them kind of annoying which is weird cause "adorable, quirky nerd" is pretty much Whedon's forté, think I'd prefer it if there was just one of them really. Also when anyone else refers to them both as Fitzsimmons just seems awkward.

Kinda wish there was a bit more physical diversity in the main cast other than "attractive brunette"

Dunno, no real thought process going on here, just trying to work out what's not fully doing it for me.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote