View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #4763
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donte' Stimesworth View Post
I dunno, I still think there is some grey area inregards to exactly what Goodell told Specter. How could the taping be illegal before this season? I didn't think there was rule...Goodell could have just told Specter said that the Patriots have tapes dating back to 2000, which Specter assumes are illegal. I think that is a totally reasonable thing to think and that isn't calling Specter a liar. Unless I am completely mistaken and there was a rule before this, but I coulda sworn this only all came out this year because the NFL was really putting an emphasis on it?
HELLO?