View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:14 PM   #7900
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Avengers: Age of Ultron - I didn't really like this that much. Inferior to the first Avengers film in every way except in spectacle, I guess. It was overstuffed and sacrificed character and pacing for exposition and I didn't particularly care for any of the new characters, but I guess I could see how fans of comics would. It was never boring though, and there were some good scenes and I liked that saving civilians was a major focus... felt like a jab at Man of Steel.

6/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote