View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 05:03 PM   #7882
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
The Fast and the Furious - 99

Actually saw this when it was out but downloaded it anyway and watched it again to refresh my memory. Except I watched it at 3X the speed and it was amazing to make up their lines for them. I might watch the rest of these movies at 3X too, we'll see.
Quote:
2 Fast 2 Furious - 78

Watched it in 2X speed which I believe is the perfect speed and the only way to get through these movies. Tokyo Drift up next.
Quote:
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - 62

Watched at 2X speed again. Not great.

Apparently it is chronologically the last of the The Fast and the Furious franchise films. hmmm
Quote:
For a proper rating of these films, divide them by 2 I guess
Quote:
4 Fast 4 Fourious - 80 I guess

I have to take a break, watching these at 2X speed make all of them blend in with each other. Didn't think they would kill off Ana Lucia like that especially since I saw that she's in the next one and the upcoming films.

Speaking of the next one, I think I might watch it at normal speed. But that will be tomorrow.
Quote:
Fast Five - 80

Very good. Very crazy heist scene. I bet a lot of innocent civilians died walking on the sidewalk that day. Here's to them. Lots of The Rock's sweat drenched this entire film also.

Bonus scene was Eva Mendes revealing to The Rock that Ana Lucia is a ghost. Next one should be good then as long as they include ghost cars.
Quote:
Fast and Furious 6 - pass.fail

Was going to be fail.pass but the post credits scene alone knocks it up a grade

Movie (and entire franchise) is so ridiculous though. But good ridiculous.
Furious 7 - pass

So ridiculous. But still gets a pass
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote