View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:20 AM   #38743
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ronda will be in, so let's call that 20. Nikki Bella returning for it makes sense too. 21. I think there will be a couple of blasts from the past. Beth Phoenix seems like a good candidate, unless they simply get her to do commentary for it, but let's throw her in there for a Natalya interaction. 22. Molly Holly? She did a Table for 3 and I'm sure she's stayed in shape. 23. Victoria's name always comes up, and I'm surprised they've never done anything with her. 24. Lita? I'm sure she can still go to some extent. 25. Has Brie worked off the baby stuff yet? 25. Trish Stratus had her next child. 26. It wouldn't surprise me to see Jacqueline get another call to be in. 27. Now, from NXT:

I think Nikki Cross' fire spot where she comes in and starts scrapping with people is fun and inoffensive enough to earn her a spot, even if she doesn't come up. They'll give her some spotlight. 28. The other girl that I think would really add something with her unique stuff with Bianca Belair with the hair whips. 29. We've got one golden spot left.

I'd kind of like to see them give it to Sara Amato, as you said, but I'm also secretly hoping for Kharma. I think she needed a bit of help for a while there. But it sounds like she has made a physical and mental recovery, and the WWE likes a feel-good story like that.

We're at 30. It would be nice if Sarah Stock and Sara Amato could both get in. I also have this suspicion that they'll re-trial Melina too. So she could be in. And Kelly Kelly's name also comes up. It wouldn't surprise me if Brie and Jacqueline are taken out so that Kelly and Melina can get in. Blue Pants might also make a surprise appearance. I dunno. It's hard to call it all, and you really want to make those surprises count. But Melina and Kelly Kelly probably aren't high priority. I feel surprisingly safe in predicting Beth Phoenix, Ronda Rousey, Nikki Bella, Nikki Cross and Bianca Belair. I do think that the other spots are really just who they feel like making calls to on that particular day. I am going to guess Molly Holly, Victoria and Kharma, even if Kharma is jus a one-off. Do Lita and Trish do it? Hmm. I actually think they kind of get out the way a little bit. Sara Amato going in seems...cool. Jacqueline getting to just be the tough vet and another Hall of Famer in there would be a nice touch. That leaves one more spot. Fuck it -- Kelly Kelly. No, wait, Melina. For diversity's sake, because she's got the Hispanic heritage or whatever.

Final predictions: Beth Phoenix, Ronda Rousey, Nikki Bella, Nikki Cross, Bianca Belair, Molly Holly, Victoria, Kharma, Melina, Sara Amato and Jacqueline.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote