View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 11:14 AM   #56
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
lol Justin Roberts is a tiny man, Bradshaw would kill him. I envision a form of Spider and Tommy from Goodfellas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
New, young guys (who are physically weaker than a 6'6 300 pound wrestler) probably are afraid of retaliating because they don't want to lose their job since JBL was known to be very close with McMahon. In a lot of cases, you have to just put up with the torment or potentially risk losing your "dream job" in WWE.

In some new interview, John Morrison says he was only able to finally stand up to JBL's bullying after he was a big established star in WWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
What? No, dude. Two wrongs don't make a right. As difficult as it is, I try to do as I believe I should and turn the other cheek when I feel as though I have been wronged.
i dunno feel like im talking to people whove never been in any locker ever. This starts as hazing. Always. One guy is a spazz about instead of being cool about it (like every guy in the locker room that isnt currently being ribbed went through prior) and then it just escalates because they're weakness is exposed. Im good with it. If you cant thrive in that kind of environment thats unfortunate. Put your notice in, it isnt going to change.

Not feeling sorry for guys with no spine. Itll change in time though, there will only be beta males left in 20 years or so.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote