View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #90
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
What a great man and humanitarian

None of this means a person can't be a piece of shit. You can be a humanitarian AND a dickhead. Not mutually exclusive.

Funny how, by and large, there are folks defending this dude, but Bill Demott is just an irredeemable asshole merely because people remember Bradshaw's career way more fondly.

To be clear, I think they're both turds.

There's a difference between hazing and straight up bullying in the same way there's a difference in being mutually "playful" and sexual assault. One is about knowing your audience, so to speak, and the other is a one way street about exerting your will. By the sounds of things, Bradshaw falls into the latter category. And no, I'm not saying "JBL is a rapist", so anyone looking to retort to that can miss me with that shit before you even start; you can see the logical connection to what I was saying for the message there and not the words used.

There's only so much "he's just an old school guy/boys will be boys" can cushion. There are such things as personal boundaries.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote