View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:47 AM   #50
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollermacka View Post
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

(Alittle "Paul Titan Update") I started training and competing in Strongman events again (the guys pulling trucks and pressing logs on ESPN) The match was actually the day before a competition and I cut weight to compete in a lower weight class. So basically I cut 11 lbs in 3 days, did the match with Swoggle, got a couple hours of sleep, injured myself in the contest.... and still placed third.

Ironically enough, at the show with Swoggle, Jeff Jarret was there too. He was really nice, we talked some, and he said to "get some stuff together" and go to bat for me to get a tryout in TNA (so if I do get a tryout, I'd have EC3, Snow and Jarrett all pulling for me)

So I'm training and polishing some in ring stuff up right now. There's a strongman competition in June I have a very good chance of winning. My idea is win the competition, then send the stuff in so I have more accolades to my name, which should help my chances in getting signed.
Nice, good luck man. Even if we're mocking TNA right now for losing the big stars, it still would be damn good exposure.

Just, uh, have a lawyer look over the contract so you don't give up 10% of everything else you earn.

You thought about getting down to Florida for one of the NXT tryouts?
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote