View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #36736
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I think maybe the WWE are trying to win Erica Wiebe over into making the move into pro-wrestling.

I follow her on Instagram and she was invited to the finals of the Mae Young Classic and to an NXT taping.

She was also at SmackDown this week as her "Stories" on Instagram showed various parts of the show (which actually ruined the Tag Team Championship match for me) and WWE.com has a story about her visiting the Performance Center.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/arti...ormance-center

Anyway, I've been a big fan of hers since I saw her at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow in 2014 and a part of me really doesn't want to see her make the jump to pro-wrestling but the other part of me thinks that she's accomplished pretty much everything in her field, so why not try something new.

I really think she will make the jump though. I'm expecting some sort of announcement from her or the WWE pretty soon.

She has fat arms and looking at her fat arms would put me off my dinner.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote