View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #17
Emeye
Amsel Dominique

Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)Emeye is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Freakshow was the weakest of them all so far, IMO.

Have yet to watch Hotel. Wanna watch it together?
Damn, Freak Show was actually my favorite.

Now, I've never seen a single episode of Season 5. Since the show is a totally different story every season, I'm not going crazy with suspense at the end of a season and dying for the next one to begin because it ended with a cliffhanger like most season finales do. I'm not counting down the days until it returns like I do with other shows, so I can see how the storyline progresses, or because I'm so invested in a particular character's progression. I like to binge-watch an entire season of AHS from beginning to end over the span of a few nights.

With that being said, I watch the show on Hulu, which Hotel has not been put up yet. But out of the first four seasons, Freak Show was definitely my favorite. Loved the characters, storylines/plots, the setting. I loved it all (Couldn't get enough of Dandy, just his entire progression throughout the whole season. HUGE fan of the story of Dandy Mott). But anyways, my preference is:

1) Freak Show
2) Asylum
3) Murder House
4) Season 3 (Coven maybe? Can't be bothered to look it up lol.)

Absolutely loveedddd Freakshow and Asylum. Murder House I really enjoyed, but just slightly less than my first two choices. And I in no way whatsoever consider the third season bad, I enjoyed it, just not up to par with the others IMO.

Anyway, the pictures I've seen and the one or two rumors I've read about Season 6 definitely seem intriguing, and I of course will be watching.

With that being said, what are some of you guy's opinions on Hotel? How does it match up with the other seasons? I never saw one clip or read one sentence regarding the plot, I know nothing other than the setting and the actors/actresses that will be a part of the season. Any opinions?
Emeye is offline   Reply With Quote