View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #440
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post

It was truly one of the best seasons of CHW ever made...but it had a sad ending. CHW veteran and one of the most popular, highest drawing wrestlers, Swede Savard has RETIRED. This is the second time CHW has been hit below the belt, as it was almost recently that ERIC D had retired into bodybuilding.
So I don't think my question was ever answered.... did Eric D go into Backyard Bodybuilding? "Competitions" held by a guy who goes around the neighborhood looking for boys that he can "judge"? I think I found a pic of Eric D's first competition...
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote