View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 09:49 AM   #699
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
ok, I don't want to beat this thing as much as ESPN will, so unless someone asks a direct question or gets something 100% wrong such as "how many other times did they cheat" I'm going to let this die after this post on it.

ESPN and everyone else will beat this all day sunday and after the result of the game which already had enough bad blood (LT keeps running his mouth but never looks at his teammates, the Ellis Hobbs celebration was a response to how the Charges acted when they won in Foxboro, LT's teammate on HGH) and ESPN will beat this till the next Jets game near the end of the season.

Anyway, Belichecks move of the Camera after being told (well, every team was told) not to use the Cameras, but he also had a fair agurment which is the last line of the rule said "for use during the game" and Belicheck point was they used this post games for archives, not in game use.

That all being said, he was found to broken the rule and now he pays the fine, same with Harrison or any other player on any other team.

Can't wait for Sunday, I actually feel better about the game now then I did before this...