View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 05:00 AM   #65
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Handicap match

Masahiro Chono vs Keiji Mutoh and Hiro Saito

This is weird. I said before that the Japanese NWO evolved into a face group. Well that happened while Chono was out with injury, but now hes back, and hes not happy with the groups change of direction.

So hes the heel here but hes the odd man in a handicap match. Would love to know the set up for this match.

Early Kenka kick to sato followed by spitting on mutoh. Crowd eating it up though. They really missed chono.

Mutoh and sato double teaming chono and Akira comes out of nowhere to help chono.

Mutoh busted wide open. Frye and Fake Sting ringside arguing with the ref. I guess theyre not allowed to interfere? They finally pull mutoh out and carry him to the back.

lol they just left sato to get his ass kicked.

I guess the match is still going, but now its a handicap match against sato.

Chono with the stf, but mutoh bandaged and bloody runs out to make the save.

Ref calls it as he has lost all semblance of control, but the heels stand tall anyway.

The heels are chono and akira in case you're having trouble keeping track. This was the start of chono's new faction which would feud with the nwo til next year.

Despite the weird face heel dynamic at the start this was good. Lots of drama, and a great lead in to the coming war between chono and mutoh.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote