View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 07:40 PM   #16
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate CockSnogger View Post
You know who would’ve actually been a satisfying reveal who probably would’ve also still been a shock? Wardlow.

Why did they bring him back just to squash a couple of nobodies and threaten to eventually get involved with MJF from a distance? It could’ve been the thing needed to kick Wardlow back to the next level again, into a feud with MJF for the world title, and then see how he gets on leading a group rather than being a follower, see how crowd reaction is and if all goes well finally pull the trigger on him and put him over.

It’s probably Adam Cole and that’s fine I guess, but Wardlow would have been the best and most logical choice for me.

I guess it still could be him, but the surprise isn’t there now since he’s been back doing nothing for a few weeks.
Wardlow would probably get a nice pop in that role and would be an interesting change of dynamic for him and MJF but I dont think Wardlow has the mic skills to close the deal in an ongoing way. Especially if hes going toe to toe with MJF on the mic.

I think its Cole, its a good story in the grand scheme of the him and MJF storyline but as the interest in the angle grows the chances of anyone being happy with the reveal get less and less.

People claim to want long drawn out storylines but as soon as you do anything like that with any sort of mystery sections of the IWC make up there own head cannon and anything else is disappointing.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote