View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:21 AM   #7936
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Aloha - 6/10 - After hearing but negative reviews and how terrible it was (despite having a pretty well-known cast), I didn't expect much, but it was a solid movie....I guess native Hawaiians were pissed that Emma Stone was playing a character that was 1/4 Hawaiian....didn't effect my enjoyment of the movie at all as I would do unmentionable things to Emma's body, so if you are from Hawaii and get butt-hurt easily, don't watch this movie
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote