View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #205
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
After rewatching bungles stream it looks like the new armor perk system could potentially have a similar effect as typical RPG armor sets. Potentially. If each piece of armor in a set had perks that complimented each other, it would incite players to go out and collect them.

Another thing they need to do is set up ranks and ornament sets for all the planetary factions. Use planetary activities like adventures, patrols, and lost sectors as objectives for unlocking the ornament pieces.

Destiny 2's biggest problem from the start is that its a loot grind game where grinding half the activities in the game is worthless. They have an opportunity here to make everything in the game viable and worth the players time.

On another note, I'm not going to get my hopes up for the upcoming in game lore, but ideally I'd want to see the entire grimoire of D1 in the game as well as a new grimoire for D2. I'm a lore fiend and one of the biggest things I missed in D2 was the grimoire. Being able to read about all the major enemies I faced as well as all the cool little side stories....even back stories on crucible maps was cool.

But again, those are just my hopes. I'm not actually expecting them to go that far.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote