View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 06:49 AM   #387
The Rogerer

The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Yeah I can't imagine what compelled him to 'dig' in either of our visitor messages. Boredom, I guess.
I stumbled into it while looking for something else. I'm sorry if I've created the impression that your conversation was in somehow worth reading or of interest to anyone. Why would a conversation about me attract my attention, indeed? Feel free to have it. The flow of the conversation meant that it appeared I was being referred to as CHT as your new conversation bleeds into the old one, and then my name appears out of nowhere. An innocent mistake, however you may understand the feeling that one is being referred to in code by a man who has a history of playing with you, arouses some curiosity.

Is your link to the Resident Evil 2 review a joke? I'm struggling to find significant objective thrusts in there, of course there are factual descriptions throughout. It's a decent review, it revels in your subjective experience, these things are connected.

I thought it would be best for Zimmerman if everyone stopped discussing him.
The Rogerer is offline   Reply With Quote