Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 12:56 AM   #711
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
I mean, there's not much to talk about with them either like there is with this. You can talk about stories high in quests and shit that just happens in this game, like I met a person with a synth doppelganger and one of them had a gun to the others head just randomly in a place I'd cleared out before, it was great.

In those other games, it's just like "I shot some dudes".
"And now, I have to dig TWO graves!"

Was really cool. Just seems like there should have been more interaction to deduce which is which instead of peaceful resolution OR not my problem I don't care who is who just shoot him.

Another one I ran into was better, with the guy and his wife (i guess) that just found out he was traveling with a runaway synth, and had his gun on him. Talking the guy into or out of pulling the trigger seemed way more natural than that doppelganger encounter.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote