View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #154
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Someone posted that awesome "I'd just like to speak with Tom" video, but here is one of my favorite often forgotten about angles. It took place in OVW between Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli. I post this every now and then, but I think it deserves revisiting and there may be some who don't know the history.

OVW was a developmental territory of the WWE at the time, and Paul Heyman was in charge of it, creatively. Some of the notable talent that passed through this OVW were CM Punk, The Miz, Ken Doane, Ken Anderson, Brent Albright, Johnny Jeter, and Matt Cappotelli. Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli were a babyface tag team called "The Thrillseekers," who both managed to score a pin in a match that made them both #1 Contender for the OVW Heavyweight Championship. Matt Cappotelli got injured shortly after this, but stood aside and let his best friend get the title shot solo and stood behind him, but once Johnny Jeter won the OVW Title, Jeter turned on Cappotelli and beat the one-legged man, no longer having a use for him.

Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote