View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #66
scatterbrain28
Are you kidding me?!

scatterbrain28 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)scatterbrain28 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curd View Post
I take my wrestling so seriously that I wonder why a bigger wrestler will often Irish whip his smaller opponent into the ropes and then try to grab him or her but get headscissored, when he could have done a slam, DDT, whatever because in the first place he was already in grappling distance.

I also wonder why a taller opponent will usually go for a clothesline or high elbow strike on a shorter wrestler who easily ducks it when a low kick or drop toe hold would be much more strategic.
I've wondered similar stuff like how many wrestlers countered a chokeslam with a triangle choke or has any countered a Pedigree with a jacknife pin. And countering a suplex with a cradle, I've seen that in a few overseas matches. And the triangle choke thing I've seen in a couple of indy matches.

As for how much I watch, I've been watching RAW and Smackdown since Survivor Series 99 and took a break in 2008 when it suffered creatively. Watched casualy for a year before watching a full RAW after Summerslam this year and now I'm digging it. But I rarely catch Smackdown, 3 hrs. is enough for me.
scatterbrain28 is offline   Reply With Quote