View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #33540
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I've never understood the logic behind pushing wrestlers from certain ethnic backgrounds to appeal to that audience.

I mean, if you watch WWE, surely you watch it for the sake of guys like John Cena, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles etc... basically, you watch it because it's the WWE, not because of that one dude who's from the same country as you.

And in the case of Jinder Mahal... he's a heel. Are Indian people supposed to "get behind him" or something? He's a bad guy! If Indian people watch WWE, I'm sure they understand how it works. I can understand having someone like Mahal under contract, and perhaps playing up his Nationality when they're overseas, but just seems so illogical to have to do it on home soil to appeal to an audience, who are likely watching regardless of that one dude, anyway.

Ya'mean?
Khali videos are the most watched ever on WWE YouTube and people do enjoy seeing people close to them represented on the screen, not just in wrestling, but in other media too.

I just wish they signed Sonjay Duty instead and used him because then I wouldn't be taking a break from WWE.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote