View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #22
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
Now I decided its time to take a step back from cartoons and start a serious wrestling discussion.My question for you today is over here.Now we all know some great feuds have been a small little guy as a face against a huge guy who plays an evil heel. This is pretty much a standard formula. BUT. Can it be reversed? Can you see the little guy being the heel and being the one "with the advantage" and the big guy being the face?Now this brings me to a cool big man/little man match I saw on YouTube. Here it is,In this match, D-Man is the face and Bull Dozer is the heel in the classic formula where D-Man is the little guy who is brave and goes against the evil big man, Bull Dozer. But in reality, if you watch KBW, you would see that D-Man is a bit of a "dick" while Bull Dozer is kind of a regular guy. So in a way. I think that it would be better if KBW booked D-Man as the heel and Bull Dozer as the face. But then the little guy/big guy dynamic would be ruined.Whats your thoughts???????????????????
I think The Grim Sweeper and Fluffy would beat those two.
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote