View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:24 AM   #86
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sigh...

I was REALLY bored the other day so I tried to watch some recent segments of Impact. What I saw was just really embarrassing. It's not only the worst wrestling show I've ever seen, it's possibly the worst show I've ever seen period. This land of make believe has zero credibility. Sure some of the workers are talented but under this banner, in that ring, it's just so fucking bad. "Make Impact Great" is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever seen, it made me so ashamed to be a wrestling fan. Bruce Prichard in the ring ... like... what? Why? Why!?! IT's so BAD.

Someone just please end this nightmare. Why couldn't WCW just die a peaceful death. Seriously, at it's very worst no episode of Thunder or Nitro was ever as bad as this shit. And oh my god the women... it's literally like some stripper run community theatre production it's so fucking talentless, no decent direction or script... ech.... please someone stop this shit from continuing on.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote