View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 01:56 PM   #49
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
RESULTS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Top 5 Lowest Scores
1. Emperor Smeat: 18
1. Ruien: 18
3. #1-wwf-fan: 19
4. hb2k: 20
5. Innovator: 22
5. rob11: 22

Top 5 Highest Scores
26. owenbrown: 32
26. Tanawesome: 32
28. Powdered Toast Man: 33
28. Ultra Mantis: 33
30. Fignuts: 34
31. Anybody Thrilla: 40

Top 3 Most Frequently Given Answers
Wrestler who main evented Great American Bash: JBL (6)
Title won by Jeff Jarrett: WWF European (6)
#1 on PWI 500: Dean Malenko (6)

Notes from the Official Scorer:

RISE OF THE PHOENIX: For the first time ever, an incorrect answer was the most-given answer for a question. Beth Phoenix being in only one Rumble would've been correct prior to this year, but at least it wasn't a huge point penalty.

MISTAKEN IDENTITY: Poor Maluco, he was on the right track guessing Salvatore Sincere for only one Rumble appearance. But Tom Brandi had already shed the gimmick and went by his real name by the time he got into a Rumble. I'm okay with mixing gimmicks about for interpromotional questions (ie Goldust/Dustin Rhodes or Big Show/The Giant all being acceptable for the Starrcade/Mania question last time), but for something like this where it's only one promotion and he was only in the Rumble with one name, I felt I couldn't count it.

NICE TRY: "Like The Great Khali, name a wrestler who held only one WWF/E World Title".....and #1-wwf-fan tried to pull a fast one with Great Khali sadly for him that point swing cost him the game.

EXTREME CONUNDRUM: The ECW Title lineage sure does complicate things in this game. Obviously I've counted it for ECW Title questions, but I didn't count it as a World Title for the "Other Title" question in the last game even though it was technically one of the three world titles under the WWE banner when WWECW came into the fold. Ultimately I decided to stay consistent and not count it here for Mark Henry or Jack Swagger - although in Swagger's case he was the top selected answer or that question so it was kind moot.

BAD SURPRISE: I was a bit of a stickler with the surprise question. Nobody would've expected Drew Carey to be in the 2001 Royal Rumble when the night started, but Vince informed him of his entry during the middle of the show. It wasn't a surprise when the buzzer sounded and he entered the match. Ditto for Mr. Perfect in 2002, his entry was announced in the lead-up to the event. Couldn't validate if Carlos Colon was a surprise or not since they didn't really announce entrants back then, so I let it pass. But I did get amused watching a video of him entering and hearing Gorilla Monsoon refer to the 44-year old Colon as a "fiery youngster".
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote