View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SmackDown has way too much focus on Kevin Owens.

It actually is "The Kevin Owens Show (featuring Sami Zayn)".

I find myself skipping a massive chunk of SmackDown now because it's just non-stop Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. It's horrible.

For so long after the brand split, SmackDown was the A-Show but those days seem a lifetime away now. Even the women's division has gotten worse and that used to be so good. I don't understand why there's such a big focus on just two people and these two people aren't even the WWE Champion or the Royal Rumble winner.

The focus should be with them but instead, we've got the champion playing second fiddle and a Royal Rumble winner who's went AWOL.

The mid-card scene is also suffering as we've got a terrible angle involving the US Championship which has three men bitching about a Top 10 list. The women's division is just a big clusterfuck, as week in, week out, we have all (or most) of the women piled into the ring swapping victories that lead to nowhere, and as for the rest, they've either fallen off the face of the earth, such as Mojo for example, who looked to be going somewhere but suddenly vanished, or they have a match or two every now and then before dissapearing again, such as Ziggler, Corbin, Dillinger and Rusev.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote