View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 10:47 PM   #14981
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was thinking about starting a new thread for this, but I'll just post it in here:

Instead of just doing Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs. The Rock (w/ Ronda Rousey) or the rumored mixed tag -- I hope they do Triple H vs. Rock with the stipulation being that if Rock wins, Ronda gets Steph. I guess you can throw in a stipulation that if Triple H wins, Ronda has to do something. Kiss Steph's feet or something. That's a bit old-school, but you get the drill. But you could also just have the one-sided stip, because you're not going to convince people that wrestling isn't pre-determined, so why not set up all the pins and convey to audiences that at least they will receive cathartic release in the stories put out by the WWE? I mean, that doesn't have to be the obvious point; but being "predictable" would not be an issue with this match: It's meant to be predictable.

Another possibility is doing Stephanie McMahon vs. Ronda Rousey -- Hair vs. Hair. It adds an extra layer of "Holy shit, this is going to have ramifications on someone." I know I just said what I did about unpredictability, but I'm sure that if a stipulation like that was announced, there would be at least some pundits that would be expected some sort of major swerve to go down where Steph actually won and Ronda shaved her hair. People wouldn't put that past the ego of the McMahons, even though the outcome should still be fairly obvious to people.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote