View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #14971
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My ideal Extreme Rules card:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Randy Orton

-Orton wins a Triple Threat against Roman Reigns and Ryback to finally get his one-on-one rematch for the WWE World Title. Orton also has the advantage of having just scored a pin on Rollins at WrestleMania. Good for building the idea that Rollins could lose the title so early on in his reign.

Extreme Rules Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane

-I know a lot of people wouldn't want to see this, but it was the main event of Extreme Rules last year, and it was the last match Bryan would wrestle for months. Bryan defeated Corporate Kane when he returned to action, but Bryan could face his demons here and start off his IC Title run in a strong way.

Last Man Standing Match
Roman Reigns vs. Ryback

-The "consolation" prize these two dreadnoughts receive after failing to qualify for the WWE World Title match. Ryback and Reigns know that The Authority are trying to get them to destroy each other, but since neither really likes the other, they don't really care. Face vs. face Last Man Standing Matches are rare (in fact, I don't think the WWE has ever done one), but it would seem to suit both men's desire to prove themselves the alpha male in WWE. I think the casual fan would have interest in seeing these two fight it out.

United States Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

-Two men who respect each other, but have vastly different personalities. Ambrose has failed to win the IC Title and the US Title in recent weeks, so he'd be pushing himself to the limit here to prove he is worthy of being a champion, despite warnings from the honorable champ that it's just not his time right now.

Big Show vs. Damien Mizdow

-"What about The Miz vs. Mizdow?" That will happen, but my concern is that once Mizdow beats the crap out of The Miz, it'll be over. Mizdow needs to get his hands on Miz eventually, but you can continue to endear Mizdow to people, and have him rub shoulders with other guys while the shtick is hot, so that he is somewhat embedded for after he's done beating Miz to a pulp. Mizdow challenges Miz to a match at Extreme Rules, but Miz says that Extreme Rules clashes with his filming schedule, but he has an opponent for Mizdow -- cue Big Show. The final two men in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal fighting it out. Big Show can cut promos heading into the match voicing his disdain that the fans cheer Mizdow yet boo Big Show after all these years. Mizdow can cut a promo on Big Show about how he saw Big Show become World Heavyweight Champion in his first match, and how he told himself "That's the guy. One day I'm going to have to beat that guy." Mizdow's recent self-emancipation from The Miz could also play off Big Show's servitude to The Authority. Miz can still show up here, costing Mizdow his comeback (not exactly costing him the match, since Big Show would be positioned to look quite dominant) in classic heel fashion.

Femme Fatal 4-Way Match for the Divas Championship
Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige vs. Naomi vs. Natalya

-These girls have all been having issues lately, so why not have the ladies all charge at Nikki at once? Brie would be at ringside manipulating things and no doubt find herself getting involved. With AJ Lee out of the company, this takes the pressure off one star to take her spot immediately.

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Cesaro, Tyson Kidd & Curtis Axel vs. The Lucha Dragons & Neville

-Three high-flying babyfaces against three heels who want to ground them. Axel shouldn't take his loss to Neville lying down, and Cesaro & Kidd have something to prove against Kalisto & Sin Cara, who are chasing their Tag Titles. A great way to have the faces gain momentum without switching the titles to the Dragons too early. These men would also have a really great match, which I'm sure the Chicago crowd will get into.

Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler

-After attacking Dolph and causing him to miss SmackDown, Ziggler has a score to settle. As a fiery babyface, Ziggler is the perfect foil for a freshly heel Sheamus, and can pinball himself around to make him look like a beast. This would be a hot way to kick off the show.

Kickoff Match
Goldust vs. Stardust

-Their feud was just dropped, but could very easily be picked back up again. These two beating the crap out of each other could get the crowd pretty pumped for the PPV.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote