View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #53
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Lesnar over the last few years has become lazy and has never really given a fuck about pro wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Brock was brock before heyman
Calling Brock Lesnar lazy seems a bit much. Also the idea that he never gave a fuck about wrestling seems unfounded in reality. As does the idea that Brock was Brock before Heyman.

I read an interview with Heyman some years back about how their friendship began. How Brock came from a very humble place and was openly looking to be mentored. A guy with his physique and athletic talent had great odds regardless, but look at what happened to Goldberg and Giant in WCW.

Brock had one of the best rookie years I've seen and not because he won, but because of the level he was performing at and the sheer amount of work he put in to be seen as legitimate. He's genuinely the biggest thing in wrestling for the foreseeable future too.

As for Rey, still an amazing talent and athlete who made me care in the ring. I also really enjoyed his recent work in Lucha Underground. His appeal and Legendary status in Mexico also counts for a lot. I could totally go either way and justify my vote.

I have to go with guy whose matches I like more right now and that's Rey.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote