View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #444
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I MUST watch that.

Art Barr seemed to get the business. I actually don't know the story behind him and Eddie Guerrero, or who was really the brains behind their amazing gimmick in Mexico, but they seemed to just get professional wrestling.

On the topic of the Guerreros, I could actually see Chavo returning as Kerwin White. The gimmick was sort of stuck on Heat most of the time, but it was just really starting when Eddie died and they figured it best to abandon it. But Chavo was never the guy they were going to have win the 2006 Royal Rumble anyway.

That being said, I'd like it if Vickie Guerrero brought Chavo back and have him some opportunities. The story can be that Chavo left the WWE to get some extra training and come back better than ever. The WWE like having top Hispanic stars, so while they are trying to build Sin Cara, Kalisto and/or Ricardo Rodriguez, or whatever, you can see how Chavo goes as "Hey! That guy's back! Wow, he's gotten really good!" I'm not saying put the World Title on him, or anything, but having him wrestle Alberto Del Rio at two PPVs wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote