Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #33
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I hope Arrow does end up in the JL movie, aside from the obvious big 2 this show has made him the most established character they have, but I'm get the feeling he won't be included as the character really isn't a big name in comparison to the rest of the normal assumed lineup of the Justice League.

I know rumors are always subject to change, and some are just downright foolish, but the last one I heard had there being 2 Flash's. One for Arrow, and one that was completely unrelated for the JL movie that would keep the universes separate.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote