View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #38429
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't see that jobber's scream as him putting himself over.

I saw it as him doing his job.

The Bludgeon Brothers are supposed to be two big scary dudes who will destroy you if you stand in front of them.

The Jobber's scream sells this, as The Bludgeon Brothers are so scary that they managed to make a grown man scream like a little girl.

If anything, the "problem" (if you think there is a problem) is with Corey Graves. Tom Phillips though, I felt was quite professional about it by not laughing at it and only mentioning it once but also kayfabe scolding Graves for laughing.

If Graves didn't laugh uncontrollably and make such a big deal out of it by mentioning it about two or three times, then it would've just passed us all by as "something a jobber done" and let us know that "the Bludgeon Brothers are scary".

The scream should only have been mentioned once, by Phillips and that would've be good enough to help the audience establish The Bludgeon Brothers as being scary.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote