View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
What they should do with Jinder Mahal

I touched on this in the SmackDown! thread, but I think they have a major plan booked with Jinder Mahal. I think he will likely defeat Randy Orton and then sell the WWE Title to Bashir Al-Asaad in exchange for chemical weapons.

Jinder Mahal then becomes somewhat of an enforcer for Asaad, and if you want a shot at the WWE Title you have to go through Mahal and his weapons of mass destruction first.

Mojo Rawley could be the first to challenge Jinder for these atrocities in the main event of Money In The Bank, where Jinder could destroy Mojo clean.

Zack Ryder could come back from injury on SmackDown! and say he wants to take down Mahal and Assad, but Mahal could have the Bollywood Boyz re-injure him.

John Cena would then come back to try and defend America against Mahal and Asaad at Battleground. I would have Mahal win in a bloody battle and then he could take out a jar which is labeled vx nerve agent or some other chemical weapon and as he's about to open it Kurt Angle makes the save and challenges him in his return to a match at SummerSlam.

At SummerSlam I'd have Mahal cheat and smear VX Nerve agent on Angle for the win. They could have medics deliver the antidote or use a fake vx nerve agent i suppose.

At Unforgiven or whatever the September PPV is they could have Roman Reigns challenge Jinder Mahal for the right to face Asaad. During the match I'd have The Bollywood Boyz turn on Jinder Mahal and side with Roman Reigns to form The Rebels. Reigns would defeat Mahal hear and earn the right to face Bashir Al-Asaad for the WWE Title.

At No Mercy before the main event of Bashir Al-Asaad vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE Title I'd have Asaad bomb Reigns' locker room and then Mahal could drag him out and Asaad would pin him to retain. After the match I'd have the newly formed group ISIS (Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman, & Dean Ambrose) brutally attack everyone in the ring until Team USA (John Cena, Kurt Angle, & Shane McMahon w/ Vince McMahon & Donald Trump) chased them off. This would set up the Survivor Series main event.

At Survivor Series you could have a Winner takes all Syrian Death Match to end the Syrian War between Team Syria (Bashir Al-Asaad, Jinder Mahal, & Rusev w/ Vladimir Putin) vs. ISIS (Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman, & Dean Ambrose) vs. The Rebels (Roman Reigns, & The Bollywood Boyz) vs. Team USA (John Cena, Kurt Angle, & Shane McMahon w/ Vince McMahon & Donald Trump). On the Pre-Show I'd have Trump do a rally to get the crowd hyped.

I'd have Team USA win by last pinning Rusev. Trump would celebrate and shout how WWE made America great again and eliminated ISIS. Bashir Al-Asaad would then come back and remind everyone that he's still WWE Champion and he still has all the power, and you still have to beat Jinder Mahal to get to him.

At TLC I'd have AJ Styles do the job to Jinder Mahal in a TLC Match.

At the Royal Rumble I'd have Roman Reigns win the Royal Rumble for a right to face Bashir Al-Asaad at WrestleMania. Asaad exclaims he still has to get through Jinder Mahal and makes it a triple threat.

In the Elimination Chamber, I'd have Jinder and Asaad out first and I'd have them use chemical weapons on the 4 other competitors trapped in their pods. They could just pin their lifeless bodies afterward and Jinder could lay down for Asaad.

At WrestleMania in a triple threat match it's Bashir Al-Asaad (C) vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Roman Reigns. During the match Jinder Mahal uses chemical weapons against Reigns, which Reigns overcomes and ends up hitting a superman punch on Jinder and a spear on Asaad and pins them both to win the WWE Title!!

Stand in the face of adversity!

mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote