View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #5785
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomey View Post
Plan on watching Rum Diary now that it is on Netflix. I am a huge Depp fan and even bigger Hunter Thompson fan. I know the majority on here only post numbers (including myself) but I would love to hear some non-spoiler opinions about THE RUM DIARY before I spend 2 hours on it. Please and thank you sir.
I'm not a huge fan of Johnny Depp to begin with, but I just couldn't get into the movie..... there was no real action and no comedy, and the story simply wasn't compelling enough to keep me fully interested.....plus the ending sucked
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote