View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:37 AM   #2459
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Everything on this page traumatized me. Cap's suit is great, but that's on the page before.

Also, to respond to something being discussed earlier: Spider-Man seeming like it's in NYC is very important, I think.

The new Spidey suit really just looks awful. I know that's a stunt suit, and will look "better", but I really don't like the pattern or look at all.

In general I agree that I'm just not excited for Spidey or X-Men at all this time around. With Spidey, I have interest because I love the character and world so much.

But I'm also not too enthusiastic to see them revisit his origins and youth, and try to improve.
I have next to no interest in seeing another take on Ben & Mae or the Daily Bugle already.

X-Men I just don't know what to say about. I'm almost floored by how poor the pictures look.
It doesn't make any sense to me, since Matthew Vaughn is such a talented guy and so keen on the material. I hope he really brings it together and makes a good movie, but just based on all of the creative and visual decisions I've seen so far, I'm stumped.
He was pretty vocal about how horrible he thought X3 was, so he's all-in here.

I didn't have high hopes for another X-Men movie at all, after X3 and Wolverine, but I thought Mathew Vaughn would at least provide some glimmer of hope
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote