View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 06:35 AM   #4
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They can tell some really good stories through this. I expect there to be a bit of competition between Tanahashi and Goto to see who can catch Naito, with the final Block A show having Ibushi spoil Goto and Tanahashi to beat Naito and win the thing.

Block B will be a race between Okada and Suzuki, I think. I actually think Omega will have a slow start, but pick things up towards the end, where he is fighting for personal pride more than anything else. I can see Okada vs. Suzuki being the first loss for one in the entire thing. That would imply that Okada would need to beat Omega to win the block, which I don't think is impossible. It would certainly be a dramatic end to things, where Omega is basically just trying to stop Okada from winning the damn thing.

Tanahashi vs. Okada is still my prediction for the G1 Final. That being said, Tanahashi vs. Suzuki would not be the most shocking thing in the world to me. I just do think it is going to be Tanahashi vs. Okada, and I can honestly see Okada beating Omega to get there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote