View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 07:13 AM   #10
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Oh fuck yeah I did e-feds. Loved it.

I was never really in the CAW feds or anything just because I'm not that clever and couldn't create my own. But WWF/WWE based ones I was all over them.

Didn't do the match-writing roleplaying, always did the promo-based ones. I had a riot doing them. They were so much fun to me. There was always goofs in those chat boxes but other than that I will always have great memories of my e-fedding days.

The very first time I saw an e-fed, it was just pick a wrestler and you got the Kenny's Krib South Park image as your guy and it was just random whoever wins. I was probably 12 years old. So thats almost 20 years ago. And then I probably was on and off for ten years after that.

5 years ago or so I tried it again, but the e-feds have kind of died out. At least the WWE style ones have.

Super fun times, super fun memories. Nerd alert.
JimmyMess is offline   Reply With Quote