Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 08:02 PM   #30
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
As popular as this game is, it seems like it is even more popular to announce you don't play it, and shame people that do. Lots of "turn in your man card" memes and shit.

I have a handful of friends who have served in the marines. They all love the game. I would pay money to see one of those keyboard warriors to walk up to one of them and tell them to "turn in their man card". Lots of money.

I mean, they wouldn't actually do it. Because anyone who needs to follow a bunch of made up rules on what to like and what not to like just to justify their manhood, is an insecure little bitch, and wouldn't have the guts. A man can dream though.
Yep, Heisenbergs facebook page is full of them but he is shaming people who are trying to shame players. Shame on those shamers. SHAME!
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote