View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 11:27 PM   #15
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
.....I enjoyed 13. All of them. No, really. I actually did.

13 I enjoyed mostly because OMG LEET GFX at the time, and I'm pretty sure I've admitted to being a graphics whore. I love me some pretty. And that game was incredible in terms of graphics at the time and everyone knows it. Also the battle system was pretty enjoyable. Still actiony ala XII but felt like you had more control than with the previous installment.

13-2 was prob my fave of the 3. The story did get a bit confusing but I kinda liked the time travelling aspect of it. Honestly, it reminded me of Chrono Trigger. Just not as good. Gameplay was also refined, improving on what I thought was already a decent battle system.

13-3 had a really weird premise, but was the most "FF" of all 3 entries in terms of the setting. I felt like the gameplay took a slight step backwards, mostly due to the lack of a party. However some very neat hooks kept me playing. Being able to drive each species of enemy into extinction was a really cool system. I was always like stoked when the last surviving member of each species finally showed its face and gave up its rare lewts. Really wish they would revisit that idea again, but perhaps have the species repopulate over time so that the world isn't left barren forever once you go on a killing spree.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote