View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 06:43 AM   #158
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
I enjoy DDT in very small doses.

And Omega should be kissing Cornette's feet. More people hear about him through Jim than through his actual work.

I stand by the fact that Omega isn't the best wrestler in the world (AJ). OR IN New Japan (Naito). Or even in the Bullet Club (Cody or Scruill).
I enjoy DDT in gif format, but I'm happy it exists.

I very much doubt the Jim Cornette part. He's not in the top 40 sports podcasts so I'd probably guess not a huge amount of people want to listen to old men yelling at clouds..

As for the last part, I'd aree with AJ if we're talking body of work, but not last year. Not about Naito, his match with Okada cooled me a little bit and Cody has only had 2 good matches since he left and one of them was with Ibushi who is incredible. Love Scurll and I think he could be one of the top guys, but I think he needs that breakout 1 on 1 match to really show it in NJPW. Some of his PROGRESS stuff is great.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote