View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 07:54 AM   #47
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
IC title match winners promo

SPOILER: show
"Hey Tanahashi, what were you saying before the match? You wanted me to bring some fun to this match? Don't make me laugh, you bastard. You may have created a miracle, saving New Japan from going out of business, but that miracle will never happen again. If you ever find strength to stand up again, I'll be there to break you again. You'd better be prepared for that. The only thing that matters is POWER. And you, you wrestling fans of Sapporo, stop applauding like idiots. You guys on commentary, probably yammering that this was some 'great' match. I enjoyed destroying your knee and your ankle. The sounds they made when I was breaking them was like a symphony to my ears. Smush smush. Crack crack. You guys wouldn't know what that would sound like. Only people who have gotten in a ring know have ever experienced something like that. Tanahashi will never wrestle again. This ring is for wrestlers only. We are Suzuki-gun...ICHIBAN."

What a fucking heel.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote