View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 03:08 AM   #90
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
I feel like it's a waste of time to further have this discussion with you since you don't 'get it' and feel like this is 'sexist'.
I suppose it would be this day and age where sitting a certain way, drawing a character a certain way, and being against gender segregation at establishments is 'sexist' and functional, very intentional gender segregation is not sexist.

Quote:
When a group of people who have not been considered equal get an opportunity to celebrate how they've become equal in the last 100 years for a whopping total of three cinema screens, it is not discrimination,
Sorry it is. Time is linear so smashing together historical ills to justify discrimination in 2017 is flaw logic. When you rationalize discrimination like this you side with anyone who did in the past.

Slightly off topic but thematically related; I don't care how many years my people were enslaved - BET is a shit idea and poorly executed.

Quote:
This is 100% in-tune with the multiple "Kalyx hates and is afraid of women" posts you have made over the years
I'd like everyone to see this and understand this is what I get tossed at me for not wanting a gender segregated theater showing. This is common. This is the state of things today.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote