View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 11:49 PM   #1136
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Jindermania Runnin' Wild on the WWE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The Cleveland Cavaliers beating the Boston Celtics last night ended those playoffs at 4-1 and ended any shot at WWE going head-to-head on Monday with the NBA. Next week's Cavaliers vs. Warriors games are scheduled for Thursday and Sunday, and then the following two games are Wednesday and Friday, so Raw and Smackdown are clear of the NBA the next two weeks. On 6/12, if a game five is needed and there's a good chance of that, it will go head-to-head with a Raw featuring Brock Lesnar. Raw will probably take a huge hit that night. Raw will go against the Stanley Cup finals (Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Rusev & Lana's favorite Nashville Predators) the next two Mondays, but the NHL doesn't hurt Raw nearly as much as the NBA. If's Raw's ratings don't move up 250,000 viewers this week, that would be a very bad sign.
WWE got very lucky for the next 2 weeks with no NBA competition and only need to worry if the Finals goes to a Game 5 since that is on a Monday. Smackdown only has to deal with Game 4 based on NBA Finals schedule.

Quote:
The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office has dropped all charges against Sean Waltman in the airport arrest last month. Waltman was told that the lab tested all the pills and found no controlled substances after all. They dropped marijuana charges saying the amount was legal within the state.
Quote:
In a video, Brie Bella has said she wants to come out of retirement and wrestle for WWE at some point.
Video of the announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZVnBpPN6CA

Quote:
Asuka is replacing Mickie James on the WWE Japan shows on 6/30 and 7/1 at Sumo Hall in Tokyo,. Akira Tozawa and Hideo Itami will also be on the shows but Shinsuke Nakamura won't be, since they are Raw branded events. Even though Itami turned, he was listed on the babyface side for this tour.
Quote:
After every round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, when the Pittsburgh Penguins have won their series, Matt Hardy, in his character comes on Mark Madden's radio show in Pittsburgh and deletes the losing team. Jeff Hardy was on the show today and sang the Obsolete song.
Quote:
Impact is only taking a skeleton crew to its television tapings in Mumbai, India. Much of the regular roster won't be on television for the next four weeks. The key players in the PPV will be brought to India for four weeks of tapings which was start airing on Thursday.
Quote:
WWE has decided to cancel the NXT house show that was scheduled to take place at the Manchester Arena on June 6th. The company announced the news today, noting that the decision was made out of respect to the victims of the awful terrorist attack that happened at the venue on Monday.

NXT wrestlers will still be in Manchester on June 6th to visit people who were affected by the bombing and WWE is making a donation to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund. Those who purchased tickets to the event are being offered a full refund and can receive a free ticket to the NXT show in Leeds on June 7th.

The Manchester show was part of NXT's tour of the UK. The rest of the tour will go on as scheduled, including three dates at the Download Festival in Derby, England from June 9th to the 11th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
This Monday, immediately following RAW will be the debut of the Table for 3 episode featuring Eric Bischoff, Jim Cornette and Michael Hayes on WWE Network.

The Network schedule has Renee Young, David Otunga and Pete Rosenberg listed as the Extreme Rules Kickoff Show Panel.

Also, there will be a RAW Talk episode following the Extreme Rules PPV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 5/25 edition of Impact on Pop brought in 305,000 viewers, up from last weeks 272,000 viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Former TNA Television Champion Gunner tweeted this week that he almost "hung it up" but that it's now "time to TakeOver."

We first exclusively reported last month that Gunner was set to take the WWE physical soon, and if he passed, he would start with NXT. Gunner has been wrestling on the independent circuit since leaving Impact Wrestling in June of 2015.

Below is Gunner's tweet:

Hard work pays off. I almost hung it up. I'm glad I didn't. World.....here I come. Time to TakeOver!
— Gunner (@GUNNER_ChadLail) May 26, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Baron Corbin got into a Twitter spat with CZW wrestler Geoffrey Bravo. It started when Bravo ripped Corbin for his appearance, you can see the full exchange below:

I don't get Baron Corbin's sex appeal that women love.... Y'all likevthe balding, kinda in shape, lost look in the eyes look? Lmao
— Geoffrey Bravo (@GeoffBravo5_aka) May 25, 2017

@GeoffBravo5_aka I don't get how you call your self a pro wrestler. Wrestling for chips and maybe 5 bucks just makes you a pretend wrestler. Big difference
— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) May 26, 2017

@BaronCorbinWWE I'm apparently enough of a somebody to elicit a response.... and I didn't even tag you. Have a great day, brother!
— Geoffrey Bravo (@GeoffBravo5_aka) May 26, 2017
Quote:
“He’s got a great look, a great body. Oh dude, [the ‘Maharaja’ nickname] has cool factor written all over it. Plus, if you play that with arrogance, it works for you. But, dude, down the road, I think that it spells money. I think the kid [has] got a great look. Like [Helms] said, he’s got the great facials. And [Helms] know[s], dude, you’ve got to bring a few things to the table, whether it’s appearance or size, looks, handsome, ugly, are you a flat-out bad ass worker, just unbelievable talker? This kid has bits and pieces of the things [one needs to be successful]. And all of these things can be graded on a scale of one to 10 on what you’re bringing to the table. But, at first, one of the big things you’ve got to bring, dude, for Vince to get in that big spot, size helps and it just does.”
From the recent episode of The Steve Austin podcast show where Austin gave his thoughts on Jinder being WWE champion. http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/stone...ahal-champion/

Quote:
Hart: They approached me about doing a voice as a wrestler, but not Bret Hart. It was the Mad Russian or something. I said, “I don’t want to be the Mad Russian, I want to be Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart!” We went back and forth for a while and they eventually said, very politely, “This is the way it’s written, take it or leave it.” I agreed, and flew down to FOX Studios. They had blocked off this huge chunk of time for my three lines, and were saying things like, “We need you more mad,” “Okay, not quite that mad!” I did my lines about 100 times in two minutes! I went outside to wait for my limo that had gone to get gas, and I signed autographs and took pictures for 45 minutes. The guy that was in charge of my episode came up to me and said, “I had no idea you were this big of a star! If we haven’t already started the artwork, we’re going to draw you in as yourself.” That’s why the voice doesn’t really sound like me, because I thought I was playing a crazy Russian
Wacky Bret Hart story from back in the day regarding his appearance on the Simpsons.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote