View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #653
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Well, I may yet get to the Legendary rarity tier soon...got a weak, non-pro E 'Taker, which barring me drawing another, I recently drew a 2nd UR Ryback which I've been working to max and combine with the others. Used the spreadsheet link I posted the other day to compare and max pro UR Ryback is somewhat better, perhaps good enough to jump me to L.

I just got a bunch of epics and UR that I can't get matches for, and two weak diva cards.
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote