View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #110
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Brock would not accept anything outside of steamrolling the whole roster. New Japan can't afford to pay him anything close to what wwe is, so they'd have to give him whatever he wanted.
I think he would be used as a special attraction. I don't think they can pay him as much, but at a certain point, that amount of money becomes trivial. Brock could retire very happily by now, I imagine. He's driven by other things. Not so much a love for the business, but he needs to keep moving like a shark. I can imagine the stir and the news it would make bringing a smile to Brock's face. I can imagine Heyman being well-compensated too, and possibly being given some hand in the US expansion.

I wouldn't call it likely, don't get me wrong -- but I'm not going to be entirely shocked if something really big does happen with New Japan in 2018. Would they be pissed off about 2006? Possibly, and respect is very big in Japanese culture, but if they are trying to get a footing up in the world? I dunno.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote