View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 10:13 PM   #48
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
If you didn't read the dirt sheets, I can totally buy this. Well, more so Orton winning the Rumble. The only reason I caught wind of it was because I saw a report that the betting odds had flipped to favor him. I thought "What the fuck? Orton's in the tag division with Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt." But once Orton won the Rumble, the title picture became pretty evident.
I do read Smeats Sheetz, but nothing else.

Just shocked because they have really taken away any mystique he once held. Now he just kinda reminds me of the estranged uncle who shows up random places trippin balls on LSD (courtesy TPWW Legend Frank Drebin) and rants about nothing.

The stupid ass graphics of worms and whatever else during his Orton match was fucking stupid and reminded me of those bad 90's video games where it was "cool" to have full motion video (a la Pit Fighter, Area 51).

He is nothing more than a tattooed-pajama-wearing-clown at this point. He needs a good injury angle and take a good 6 months off.

Which of course ends up with him returning as a badass submission machine.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote