View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 06:20 PM   #338
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Stuff like House of Horrors, Punjabi Prison and WWE Champion MEGASTAR OVERBOY Mahal is much more impactful on wrestling looking like shit imo. Ryan is a popular indy act and fans that attend those shows pop for it, it's whatever. How do you feel about Toru Yano?
Yeah, of course it is. That doesn't make what Ryan is doing good. I honestly haven't seen that much of Yano. From what I have seen, he's not really my cup of tea, but I think of him more as a "drunken style" wrestler, if that makes sense? He uses his goofiness to get his opponents on edge and play down how threatening he is. If that's a misread, then fuck him, because it will make him harder for me to enjoy if I ever do get hardcore into Japan, haha.

Swinging someone around by your supernaturally strong dick is not the same as being unassuming. To me anyway. I guess you can call your apples oranges if you want.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote