View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 12:27 AM   #8638
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
Yeah. From a story, character, pacing, editing and overall presentation standpoint Logan is miles better than BvS. You may enjoy one more than the other. But it doesn't change that Logan is far better structurally as a functioning piece of story telling than BvS or Kong, and I enjoyed Kong.
I enjoyed Logan as well but it just didn't connect with me like Dawn of Justice did. My ratings are based on my initial feelings of once I leave the theater and my experience. I've watched movies again and had different opinion after seeing it in my home.

Skull Island didn't leave me with any head scratching questions and I thought it set up this Monsterverse well so I gave it a high rating. My experience at the theater was good. When seeing Logan there were parts of the movie that threw me off of the story and left me questioning why they did it, so I gave it a lower rating but still a good one. Once I watch it at home I may like it better.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote