View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:48 PM   #8330
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I enjoy Bo Dallas on a "he's not a bad worker and he's pretty funny" level, but I just can't invest in him. He does all these little things right, but the bigger picture just isn't pretty. It may be time for a bit of an overhaul with Dallas.

How about using William Regal as a manager for him? Regal made me care about Ezekiel Jackson and even heel Vladimir Kozlov once upon a time. Regal is such a good talker and performer that it'd be a joy to look forward to his segments each week, and the interactions between an old villain and young, overly cheery personality would have an interesting dynamic. Regal could bring out a darker side in Bo, which is obviously meant to be there in the character, but is inconsistently focused on.

Get Bo to start using the Regal Stretch as a finishing move and wearing Regal-style "Villain" trunks with "Bolieve" written on the back. He can even debut the Power of the Punch down the line.
I like any idea that gets Regal back on Raw. He would be great as a manager. He's one of the best wrestling personalities ever. But given how valuable he is as a coach for all the NXT guys, I can kind of understand why they've kept him there.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote