Thread: TNA lolz
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 11:04 PM   #26
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
LOL. I swear Kurt Angle on TNA went to hit Sting and Sting missed the bat catch and got hit in the face. Same deal man. Total botch. In this recent case, no way the wrestler is to blame. Someone backstage should have known better to allow this shit.
I dunno, I think there is a difference between botching and being ridiculous. Missing a bat catch is different to me than trying to hit a folding chair on top of a guy, which is so stupid in itself. And then swinging so wildly that you fracture a guys face?

Will always be a difference of opinion about things like this, but at the end of the day, you have to think about what is likely to injure your opponent.

Felt the same way tbh when AJ was breaking necks doing the Styles Clash. Wasn't worth it for such a shitty looking move even though it wasn't his fault. This is worse because it very clearly is his fault and what he was trying to do looks ridiculous anyway.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote